Now welcoming students to build a holistic career in software development
Learn technology the way it should be learned
Commons School of Technology wishes to produce socially responsible technocrats, who will be solution leaders and innovators.
The Commoners will be capable of designing and building outstanding technological solutions that solve a systemic problem.
Learners practice, get mentored by industry experts, and build solutions that are not only developed but used by real people. Learners leave the academy as professionals with hands-on technology experience.
- Online + OnCampus
- 6 months of learning + 6 months of project experience
- Practice with Practitioners + Guidance from Mentors.
- Placement Assistance
- Top performers get their fee back
- Eligibility: 17 to 25 Years. Min qualification of 12th Standard
- 25 X Two Hour Live Sessions
- Orient yourself to become a full stack engg.
- Open QnA Sessions
- Engaging Assignments
- Get Certified
- Join the alumni network & get access to job openings.
Apply before 31st March 2021
I can see a stark difference between my engineering college and the way we work at Commons Academy. I not only learnt coding, but my apps are also used by 1,000+ farmers.
Student, Commons Academy
Frequently Asked Questions